Wednesday 8 August 2007

Day 5

Had a halarious trip back, including me mistaking the start of check-in for the end of check-in, getting off the bus to the airport 3 stops early and having to walk the rest of the way over several dual carraigeways, and then going to the wrong terminal due to terrible signposts. Still, got here in one piece.

My computer has officially exploded (was hoping it might work after 6 weeks off, alas) so I'm not going to be able to play as much as I thought, at least until I get my laptop.

Thought I'd try and play a few games on the mac, with pacific's online client. Can't be that bad, right? WRONG! Worst. Thing.

Ever.

Disconnected literally every other hand. Somehow managed to come 2nd, but with an M of 5 and missing half the hands I didnt have much of a chance HU. So much for 10 sngs a day.

Sngs today: 1

Daily total: 28

Time(hrs): 0.5

Old Online Bankroll: $2042.5

New OnlineBankroll: $3470.5

Total since 01/03/07: $15293.5

Total time(hrs): 400.5

Total $/hr: $38.2

EDIT: Forgot to add the $1400 I deposited. Will add to new bankroll (though obv not profit)

No comments: