Monday 13 August 2007

Day 9

Didn't play much, but felt I played well, and there weren't too many beats. Yay! Played in 11, cashed in 6, won 3. Not bad going.

It's only 2pm, but I don't think I'll be able to play any more today. Going into town to sort out my student bank account, which includes a 1500pound interest free overdraft ----> laptop ahoy! I think I've decided on this Looks kinda crazy but has loads of good reviews, it's fast which was my main concern and it's exactly how much I was intending to spend.

Portable poker FTW!

Sngs today: 17
Daily total: 173
Time(hrs): 6
Old Online Bankroll: $3437
New OnlineBankroll: $3610
Total since 01/03/07: $15433
Total time(hrs): 423.5
Total $/hr: $36.6

EDIT: Was able to play more than I thought. My mtt rubbishness continues, down nearly $150 in them in the last 2 hours. Luckily, some good sng results mean I'm up a whopping $6 on the session. hooray.

OH WAIT!!!! + $5 bonus. I rock.

No comments: