Sunday 26 August 2007

Days 15-18

Been a bit busy lately. Was my birthday yesterday, yay! Also my laptop came, which I'm using right now, and it's great.

Haven't played a great deal. Been playing a bit of cash, taking a LAG approach and has been great fun, at bootcamp there was a talk from Neil Channing which made me realise what proper LAG play is. AP has 200bb max buyin NL cash tables so its great for deepstacked lag play. Had 3 or 4 quick winning sessions, and then lost a $50 buyin calling allin HU thinking I had A5 on a A5T flop, when actually I had A3, grrrrrrrr. But still, am going to carry on experimenting.

Also, i checked my various online accounts and I have slightly less than I thought (the numbers I used at the beginning were approx.) so i've updated the new bankroll section.

Sngs: 15
15-18th total: -44
Time(hrs): 7
Old Online Bankroll: --
New OnlineBankroll: $4981.6
Total since 01/03/07: $16906.5
Total time(hrs): 451
Total $/hr: $37.5

No comments: