Monday 1 September 2008

This always happens...

I go on a bad run and stop blogging because I'm temporarily annoyed at poker, then I post when I get a decent win :)

So yah, been on a pretty horrific downswing this week. Down 3k maybe? Maybe more, havent kept proper track. Just not going well at all, then had a pretty bad sunday yesterday, though I've been playing well I think. But started today well with a bit of profit on the sngs, won a 90player for ~$600, fted a $15mtt for $450 and won the pfu session which might not be particularly profitable but is a great confidence boost as the standard of play is very high.

And to finish it off, just finished 2nd in a 10r 35k on ipoker for $4.2k yay!

hold the phone...wait just a minute now...I think...yes! WOOP! Broke 50k FINALLY!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Man that monkey's been on my back for sooo long. Take THAT stupid monkey. Erm, anyway, I'm pretty tired.

Sleep. sleeeeeeepppzzz...

Fulltilt: $1850
Rileys: $50 ($600 deposited...why do I carry on giving this place my money?!)
Stars: $0
AP: $0
Ipoker: $5700
Pokerroom: $700

total online: $7650

LIVE: +$1200

2008 total: $20,600
Grand total (since 01/03/07): $51,200 <<<< BOOM

No comments: