Saturday, 19 July 2008

Slow progress

Been fairly swingy, probably because I'm playing lots of the super turbos, which are just insane - I can play 40/hr easily. Had quite a few breakeven/losing sessions, but just finished a good 90minute session, and am up about $400 since last post. Probably played about 10hours or so.

*waffle warning* - mostly thinking on paper, may be tedious.

While AP's recent 'fame' thing is actually worse in terms of incentives, I might try and concentrate on it. Think I might play an absolute TON next month (for which there might be a 2k bonus in diamond form...?) - like 4 hours a day minimum, 7 tabling (when I can, the traffic isn't that high at ap all the time, so I can fill it in with the super turbos at tilt) If I can play 40sngs a day I should make the diamond elite thing. Which doesnt actually look that good, but whatever. All it takes is 15/hour for 3 hours, should be fairly doable... just motivation is the problem I guess. However, I'm doing a crazy sleep thing at the moment (google polyphasia), just for fun, but it means I have loads of free time, so hopefully I should make it.

Having said all this, I just figured out I could make at least $40/hr playing the super turbos, and the 40/hr figure is based on only playing the $15s, which I dont, and it's based on a 7% ROI (it's 9% atm - I like being cautious...). So it could be quite a bit more than that.

Ahh, decisions decisions.


AP: $750
FTP: $1100

2008 total: $13,400
Grand total (since 01/03/07): $44,000

4 comments:

Nick said...

Hey poker blog owner! If you would like to earn a months link on a PR 2 poker site for little effort, just write a short post about http://www.pokerisrigged.com upcoming poker league with added prizes running each sunday! For any questions please contact me on the email provided, or talk to me (PlateFish) at pokerisrigged.com. If you play poker then you can have a link up on the front page league table if you play any of the 5 tournaments (as well as your sponsored link for a month).

Hope to hear from you soon,
Nick.

Cottlad said...

Still no clearer mate. Does it mean you just go to sleep multiple times in a day? Another easier description would be 'lazy fooker' lol. I've been a 'polyphasic' all my life! :-)

Cheesies said...

hehe

Yeah, basically I sleep for 20mins every 4 hours, thereby sleeping 2 hours a day.

Long story short: it involves 2 weeks of sleep deprivation, then you 'adapt' and are the same as with 8 hrs sleep, and have 6 more hours to play poker each day :D

That's the theory anyway, barely any testing done on it, but lots of anecdotal evidence that it works. Just doing it cos I'm curious really.

Cottlad said...

I think u should start a thread in PFU. Interesting stuff.
I'd waste half an hour trying to get to sleep every time though.