Sunday 27 July 2008

millions!

So I've had a fairly good few days. Nothing huge, just a few smallish wins to get my BR at fulltilt out of the dangerously low area it was a few days ago. I also won a seat in the million pound challenge there:

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/million-pound-challenge


Sounds awesome! Apart from the $1k, I go to london to play a tourney with the other 80 winners of these tourneys, top 6 get £1k, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 50k, and the winner plays phil ivey, patrick antonius and gus hansen HU for up to a million pounds! I probably wont win anything at all, but it'll be fun - I'll get to meet the pros I assume which'll be pretty cool in itself.


Got a biggish sunday today - 80k at pp, 75k at AP, brawl+750k at fulltilt, plus plenty of other smaller games. Would be great to have a nice cash and get a bit closer to robusto.

Lets go!

No comments: