Sunday 24 May 2009

What's this? A winning sunday? Surely not...

No massive scores, but came 2nd in a small $100 6max tourney for 1.7k and 5th in a $75 6max tourney for 1.9k, had a few other small cashes and ended up about +$1.5k on the session (sundays are expensive). Nice to have a winning session, had a few more frustrating sessions before this one. I mean, in a way it's great, every session I've played since I got back I've had a bunch of really deep runs, often at least 1 final table. It's just a shame I haven't been able to convert any of them so far and so am down over the last week.

Finally got around to buying HEM, did some leakfinding and was pleasantly surprised, no glaring holes in my game or anything. Also looked back over some HHs and again was pleased to see not too many hands that made me recoil in disgust, so I'm feeling positive. Lets see what happens...

No comments: